Tickets are on sale NOW for the 2021 RHS Senior Party!
Click on the link to register and pay for the party!
Details on the Class of 2021 Senior Party
Date: Sunday, June 6, 2021
Time: 9:00pm – 1:00am*
Ticket Price: $100 per student**
Purchase tickets here: https://my.cheddarup.com/c/rhs-2021-senior-party
The $100 ticket includes the following:
- Transportation by bus to and from RHS
- VIP welcome by the Peanuts Gang to a 4 Hour Exclusive Event in Route 76
- Rides: Antique Autos – Delirious – Flying Eagles – North Star – Northern Lights – RipCord – Scrambler – Steel Venom – Tilter
- All-you-can-eat catered meal
- Use of Picnic Point
- Coke refresh stands with included fountain drinks and water all night
- $10 Beagle Bucks voucher (1 per student)
- Dippin’ Dots (1 per student)
- Caricature Artist, Henna Artist
- Parent photographers
- Gift bag and t-shirt from the Senior Party Committee
We are trying to encourage all students & parents to purchase their tickets now – this week if possible – for the Senior Party, as we use these funds for the planning part of the party. Entertainment, food, prizes and more are needing to be purchased in the next four months, and ticket sales help us make all of this possible. The planning of the event is done by parent volunteers, so please help us out by purchasing your ticket today.
Again, we need your help!
Tickets for the event will be sold only until Tuesday, May 25, 2021. NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AFTER THIS DATE. This is different than in past years. We need your help in getting this word out, as we cannot accept people to attend after this date. The worst feeling will be to tell a student those last two weeks that he/she/they cannot attend their Senior Party because they didn’t pre-purchase a ticket.
- *All students will sign-in at RHS and MUST ride the provided bus to and from Valleyfair. No students will be allowed into Valleyfair unless they are on the bus(es) provided. More details to come.
- Upon arrival back to RHS after the event, all students must return home. We need your help in encouraging this.
- There is a place on the registration form for letting us know if your child has dietary or medical needs.
- Parent volunteers and medical staff will be onsite.
- The event will be held rain or shine.
- We have a Waiver Form on the Registration page.
We look forward to all students in the RHS Class of 2021 being able to celebrate this exciting milestone with each other.